Judge Healthcare is actively seeking full time Operating Room Nurse for California's premier health systems!!
This position is located in San Diego, CA!This OR Nurse will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- The nurse will be involved with the pre op, inter op, and post op. There are normally 8 to 10 cases per week.
- As a Registered Nurse / RN you will: Provide planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning, Intervention, and Evaluation.
- Develop nursing care plan in coordination with patient, family, and interdisciplinary staff as necessary.
- Communicate changes in patient's clinical condition with Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as appropriate. Participate in discharge planning process.
- Current state licensure as Registered Nurse
- BCLS certification is required. ACLS preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years as a Registered nurse / RN with Medical/Surgical experience in an acute care setting.
- Must have RECENT operating room experience.
- Must know AORN guidelines.
Associated topics: bsn, care, domiciliary, mhb, neonatal, nurse, psychiatric, surgery, surgical, tcu