Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking an Emergency Room (ER) Registered Nurse (RN) who will assume responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care. The Emergency Room (ER) Registered Nurse (RN) will need to be skilled in providing rapid and accurate patient assessments, early recognition of life threatening conditions and the use of advanced monitoring and treatment equipment.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care.
- Uses clinical judgment to manage delivery of patient care safely and effectively.
- Promote interpersonal relations with all contacts in the hospital setting.
- Represents Maxim in the hospital setting in a positive image by serving as a role model in quality of care delivered, manner of dress, and professionalism.
- Uses knowledge and practice in accordance with Nurse Practice Act; Standards of Nursing Practice; Standards of Patient Care; JCAHO, state and local laws; and hospital policies.
- Other Emergency Room (ER) Registered Nurse (RN) duties as assigned.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) License within the state of practice.
- One year acute care Emergency Room (ER) Registered Nurse (RN) experience within the last three years preferred.
- Current Health Certificate (if applicable).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current ACLS/PALS (per facility requirement).
- Current BLS.
- Successful completion of the Maxim clinical specialty screening with a score of 80% or greater.
- Full command, verbal and written of the English language.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively use the nursing process.
- Maxim background screening.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care, infusion, intensive, nurse rn, psychatric, recovery, staff nurse, surgical, tcu