Northern California - Psychiatry
The Behavioral Health Team at Enterprise Medical is seeking mission minded Adult and Child Adolescent Psychiatrists to join their growing Behavioral Health Team in Northern California.
- Leadership opportunity
- Full-time and part-time options
- Monday through Friday schedule offers a work/life balance
- Excellent opportunity to live in a beautiful, family-friendly community and work with established providers and an under-served patient population
- Lucrative compensation with income guarantee for the first year
- Sign on bonus and relocation potential, as well as student loan repayment
This beautiful, Northern California town is surrounded by vineyards, pear orchards and redwood-covered hills. There is a strong sense of community present in its numerous town celebrations, festivals and events. All kinds of recreational opportunities can be found at Lake Mendocino with over 100 family picnic sites, boat ramps, fishing, a beach, hiking trails and more. The entertainment, the town boasts a number of theatrical companies. This family friendly town is north of San Francisco and one hour from the Pacific Coast and redwood forests.
Associated topics: adult psychiatry, clinical, consult, consultant, consulting, mhc, neuropsychiatry, psych, psychiatry, pyschiatrist