We have an exciting, locum tenens, radiation oncology physician opportunity now available in California. You should be comfortable with IGRT and IMRT and have an active CA state license. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Thursday from 8 am - 5 pm and there is no call. You will see 10 - 15 patients on treatment. As the covering physician, you must be board certified. The EMR system is Aria.
With assignments in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Thursday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: None
- Charting: Aria EMR
- Caseload: 10 - 15 patients on treatment
- Procedures: IGRT and IMRT
- Varian equipment
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: ancmg, breast, cancer, hem onc, hematology, lah, oncology, palliative, physician md, thedacare