A California-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens hospitalist. The assignment schedule will be comprised of 7 - 14 shifts per month and the covering physician will see 15 - 18 patients per day or 3 - 7 admits per night. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine. Assignment requirements include ICU rounding, central lines, vent management, and intubations. For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: 7 - 14 shifts per month
- Caseload: 15 - 18 patients per day, 3 - 7 admits per night
- Procedures: ICU rounding, central lines, vent management, and intubations
- Hospitalists run codes
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: bilingual, family medicine, family medicine physician, family practice physician, nocturnist, physician, practice, practitioner, primary care, urgent care