Amazon Warehousing Worker - (Seasonal/Part-Time/Flexible Hours)
Employment Type: Part-Time
Warehouse Team Member (Seasonal, Part-Time, Reduced Time, Flexible Hours)
Early Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
888 Tennessee Street, San Francisco, 94107
Earn $17.25/hrAmazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them.Job Description
Earn extra money with a convenient work schedule. With Fresh, you have the flexibility to choose from available shifts every week. Keep your life running smoothly with a job that fits your schedule.
As an Amazon Fresh team member, you ll work in a small warehouse. This space is different than our other bigger warehouse buildings, it s more like the size of a grocery store. You ll get to work in this smaller space with a close-knit team that gets grocery orders ready for customers.
Here are some of the things you ll get to do:
Amazon Fresh offers customers everything from cereal to ice cream. This means that you will work in freezer and refrigerated spaces for parts of your shift. It can be cold, but we ll provide you with the right gear to stay warm!
- Use smartphone, manage apps, and scan bar codes
- Get grocery orders prepared for delivery
- Put new grocery inventory away
- Check for order quality
- Rotate tasks throughout week
- Communicate directly with customers both verbally and in writing
This is a part-time role with flexible hours that allows you to choose from available shifts each week to create your own schedule. Shifts can be on the weekend and during the week. Availability depends on business need.
Candidates must be 18 years or older with ability to read and speak English for safety.
Reasons you ll love working here:
Start as soon as 7 days. No resume or previous work experience required.
- Flexible hours: You can choose your shifts to create a part-time schedule that works for you.
- Benefits: From a 401(k) savings plan to employee discounts, Amazon has you covered on perks.
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit .
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
PandoLogic. Category: Logistics, Keywords: Warehouse Worker
Associated topics: ayudante de almacen y reparto, ayudante de produccion, crane, dock c, intern, loader, logistics intern, operator night, unloading, warehouse support
Loading some great jobs for you...